I knew it!!
I just knew it.
No wonder x selera makan.
Can u imagine i turned down my mum's offer to eat in JCO?
Just bcause i dun feel well.
I jst do not feel good
I dont feel like eating
Hopefully badan tak terus susut.
Semoga diberi kesembuhan
Amin.
Esok nak pergi picnik dgn kakak usrah kat lake valley.
Cant wait to see them.
Okayh.
I'll write to u bloggie tomorrow.
Salam.
sorry to hear upon this.get well soon dear!-though im not sure whether u r now fully recovered or not,pray to Allah,do not lose weight,eat more!chocolate or anythin just dump into ur mouth coz i wanna see more fleshy emi when IB school reopen. :) * u shud b able to guess who is speakin here :p -btw sori~dis is supposed to b a brief 'drop by' but i ended up writin an essay-like comment.it is soo me -.-"
ReplyDeleteBy : im not a stalker :)
haha whoever you are, you are nice :)
ReplyDeletethank u. yea i'm eating more chocolate more than i ever before. hehe i dun mind about the whole essay thingy. it's like so IB. haha.
by: a going to be more-fleshy emi(insya ALLAH)
dah sihat? get well soon :)
ReplyDelete-natasha (dayana's sister)