Assalamualaikum :)
I got back from JPAM camp like 2 weeks ago and I did not have the chance to share the experience with everyone. It really felt like National Service. I was in Delta Company. For the first night, we had some games until 1 am. Then i thought we were going to sleep. But then, the JPAM guy told us that we were going to have another program. JUNGLE TREKKING. My hand was tied to this guy's hand during the entire activity. We were blind folded. It was scary i guess. It was the first experience for me to do something like this. Things happened during the camp. One of our team members went missing. She was found on the next morning. Pity her, she stayed the whole night at the jungle on her own. Luckily, she's okay and she does not suffer from any sort of trauma. Overall, JPAM camp was tiring but fun at the same time when it was coming towards the end.
OK enough about JPAM camping. I am so over it. Then comes the REVELATION DAY. Oh god. The last week of PEN PAL PROJECT, i was waiting for the letter from my pen pal but i did not get one. Then, i passed a letter to my pen pal through my roommate, asking him whether he wanted to wear pink, purple or blue on the big day. He replied pink.
ON THE DAY...
i could not concentrate in the classes. Phew, i was nervous about meeting my penpal. Haha. It's not that i was afraid to see him, i was just feeling shy. so after the classes has ended, I went back to my dorm to get myself ready for the event. The other girls were so into the revelation day, the strong smell of perfume could be detected from the corridor of Block E. I walked slowly to the hall, not feeling excited to see my pen pal.
When the teacher was talking in front, i could see my pen pal at the corner of my very eyes. He was wearing a pink shirt. As soon as the teacher announced that we had to search for our pen pal, we, the M10D girls went to the back of the hall. We expected the guys to come and look for us. Haha LAME. The guys were not even searching. My pen pal was busy talking to his friend. HOW PATHETIC. Then suddenly me n my pen pal bumped into each other. He said he wanted to sit at the back. So I followed him. We sat next to each other. Then SILENCE. After that, he said sorry to me because he could not come up with any interesting topic to talk about. I said ITS OKAYH. Then another SILENCE moment. Urghh. Why things have to be so AWKWARD between us? I thought to myself.
5 MINUTES LATER...
We started talking. Bla bla bla..... Like normal conversation. I asked him how he found out that I'm his pen pal. Then he explained. The rest of the conversations are meant to be secret :) Haha. I got a box of chocolate corn rolls from him as present. I got him a box of chocolate and a kung fu panda soft toy. He thanked me so many times.Then, the event ended. We went our separate ways, without even saying bye. GREAT DAY.
It took a long time for me to get over the Revelation day. Then back to our busy week. Our G4 Project. We did the g4 project over the weekend. Here is a picture of our group.
At the back is our G4 board. Our group came up with the apple tree. M10D won first place! We got a box of cream puffs from the science department. We felt very grateful as our efforts really paid off. Here are some photos of us, after being announced as the winner.
Alhamdulillah. I LOVE M10D. We are always there for each other. Everyone gave their fullest commitment whenever we are assigned for any sort of project.
May Allah bless us all the way and give us the strength to go through the hectic life of IB. May our bond or our "ukhwah" will become stronger as the time goes by. Okay, i have to ciao first Goodbye everyone..


No comments:
Post a Comment