Patients in the clinic

Friday, May 27, 2011

What is this feeling?

Hai. Hmm i just found out something. It's about this guy's feelings towards a girl I know. Y do i feel this way? What is this feeling anyway? It just cant be described into words. I have a long way to go. Definitely. There's no time for me to think about this sort of thing. Sometimes i think i will never get my dreamed man. Yea sometimes I think i will never even get married. LAME RIGHT? Hmm for the time being, i am engaged to my studies. I want to make sure that i pass with flying colours and fly. Maybe I should just put aside all this things and prioritize on my studies. I chose this path, i wanted to do medicine so badly and I should not give up halfway through, I cant ignore this feeling. Urgh i feel miserable. Loads of homework to do, but i still have time to think about this. Why are you doing this to yourself, emi?

OK OK OK. Take a deep breathe. You need to finish Worldlit by this week. There are some points left for you to search. Semangat! By this week, i also need to find 3 more articles on IA Econs. Oh yea, i need to come up with questionnaire for Extended Essay. Long way to go. Perhaps God leaves me a mountain of homework so that i don't have time to think about IT. HEHE. Well PERHAPS this is one of the reasons. xoxoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment