Assalamualaikum. It is 12.37 a.m in the morning. While everyone else has fallen into a nice and comfy sleep, here I am blogging, trying to have a peace of mind before having to continue with the holiday assignments. What a week. I have to admit that I started to lose my focus after returning from Acheh. I looked at Acheh pictures, watched videos and facebooking while everyone was busy talking about TOK and EE. I then started planning on the deadlines, and I decided to finish my EE by this week.
Okayyh. I struggled with my EE for the entire week, and apparently am still struggling. The data that I have collected are not enough to make the case study sounds more convincing. My hope shattered apart and at the very moment, I felt like i wanted to give up. Then, i remembered what have been said by my little sister from the Panti Asuhan during the sharing session we had together. She has lost her parents but she did not take it as something that will prevent her from reaching her dream of becoming a doctor. She knows that Allah knows the best and she knows that Allah will always be there for her along the way. She inspired me and I want to be that strong girl who will stay strong no matter how tough things can be. I want to keep fighting and able to stand up again, like the man right here (refer below)
Mum, dad, I love you too much and I want to make you proud. I will try my best for you. Insya-Allah, Ireland here I come :)
P/S: Always believe in Allah. That's the golden key to success.

same here.. TOK, EE, IA bms :P
ReplyDeleteAll the best. Be determined and stay on focus. ;)
ReplyDeleteEMI: thanks everyone
ReplyDelete