Patients in the clinic

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

National Service!

After a long and tiring day at the National Library, we left the place while it was raining heavily with the hope that we will not be trapped in the traffic jam. O well, we got stuck in the traffic jam for more than an hour. When we were in the middle of our journey, I noticed a bus passing by on my left side. It was the bus with "Jabatan Khidmat Negara" written on it. Then, I realized that they are on their way to their camp, and it was actually their first day. Looking at the bus reminds me of the days in Kem PLKN Jugra Banting. Ohh yea I came across this picture too.

        
Find me if you can!
There were too many things that happened during the 1 month of my stay at the camp. I believe the power of ukkhwah bond and the love towards our country that unites us all despite of the difference in races and culture. Delta girls will always be in my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment