Alhamdulillah. The last day at home was a blast. Everyone was at home, except for my eldest brother who went for mountain hiking in Malacca. I could not get my hand on the assignments anymore, I feel like I had enough. LOL. Well, I did accomplished something today. I did some research on English IOP (6 over 18 issues). Hoho. And my brothers and my sisters accompanied me to Jusco Mall to take some pictures for my EE. We had to be careful when taking pictures in the mall, as taking pictures are not allowed in a shopping mall (LOL). Luckily, my brother knew how to snap pictures without even catching other people's attention. I also had to treat my sister Mcd ice-cream because I did not win the challenge we have agreed on activating Facebook. I activated FB because I had my own reasons (=.='' excuses, excuses). After we returned from Jusco, me and my family went to Wong Solo in Kajang (pictures are in my brother's phone). It was very nice to actually eat Indonesian food especially my favourite Ayam Penyet. It makes me think about our Acheh moments though (Hehe Helena loves Jus Alpukat). I have been thinking about Ayam Penyet a lot lately especially after returning from Acheh, and Alhamdulillah I could eat it today with my family. Syok giler (Teehee)! Then, after Maghrib prayer, we went to our grandparent's home in Bangi. At 10.30pm, we departed from Bangi and we arrived safely in our home sweet home at 11.30pm. Tomorrow, I have to wake up early, to continue on the English IOP issues. I hope that Allah the Almighty will ease my journey, and also the journey of all my friends who are sitting for IB exams this May 2012. Insya-Allah. Chaiyok!! Go Emilia, believe in yourself :) Aim high and reach for the stars :)
No comments:
Post a Comment