Patients in the clinic

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Acheh girl in my dream

Assalamualaikum. I hope you guys are in the pink of health.

One morning (after Subuh prayer), before I go to class (usually 7.30am), I had this dream about the orphans I met in Acheh during the Fish Project (well I actually fall asleep after reading Maths trigonometry notes). In that dream, me and some other friends went for an outing somewhere in Acheh, and we actually brought along some of the children from the Panti Asuhan with us (all of them are girls). We treated them with nice food and other fun stuffs, and they were very happy. There was this one girl who loved to hug me, I am not sure what's her name. Both of her parents have passed away (I'm not sure why). She makes me realize that small children like her needs attention and love, especially from her parents. It really amaze me the fact that they can actually survive without having their parents with them, at such young age. I can't even imagine how my life would be without my parents by my side, even at the age of 20. They are the closest people in my life, and they understand me the most. 

So, when I woke up, I walked slowly to the class, feeling thankful to Allah for still giving me the chance to spend time with my parents, despite of the hectic life of IB. Believe it or not, no matter how much you love your friends, parents are still the best people you can turn to when you undergo difficulties in life. They are always there to comfort us when you feel like you need the support system. They really are the best gift from Allah. Subhanallah. Thanks to Allah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment