Assalamualaikum. Fuhh it is great to be home. It is very nice and comfy here, I was welcomed with bee hoon tomyam soup cooked by moi mother, DELICIOUS. I am now full, and after showering and all those 'mengemas diri', I am back in Coretan Kisah Hidupku with a brand new post, entitled Sebelum dan Selepas. Hmm I was actually inspired to write this post after watching this video :
Sumpah sweet video nih! (Tengoklah tengoklah, anda pasti akan tersenyum).
Before that, let me ask a question. Have you ever wonder why you are placed among your friends now? I mean don't you think that friendship is more than laughing together, crying together, sharing everything together? Ooops perhaps not everything =.=''. What I am trying to say is most of us think that way, friends for gossiping, DOTA, and many more. I used to think that way. We all know that BFF stands for best friends forever, but do you think your friendship will last till the end? Till jannah? Something to ponder upon. Hehe.
(Refer pic above: will your friendship last till Jannah? Insya-Allah ^.^)
Before I entered KMB, I do not know what it means by ukkhwah. I simply make friends to entertain myself and well because I need friends to survive my school life. Here was my circle of friends, meet my 'BFF' buddies or my gang.
(hehe love2 tu bkn utk lovey dovey, utk tutup aurat yg ada)
WELL, we had fun. Loads of them.
We went ups and downs together. Your smile is my smile. Chewah.
Other friends included:
They were my GOOD friends. Here are my BEST friends (important ppl in my life).
Bestie no 1:
She is Jasmine, as sweet as her name. She came to my house twice and speaks Malay quite fluently. She is now in UK, studying medicine. My whole family likes her and most importantly I love her so very much.
We always went for riadah petang together, back in KTJ a few years ago.
Besties no.2 (my ex-roomies in KTJ : Aya-san, Vivianne)
We were like siblings back then. Dicincang air tidak akan putus.We never failed to comfort each other. I remember the time when we stayed up to eat snacks, in the middle of the night and our phones were confiscated by the warden after being caught snapping pictures during our sleeping time ^.^ (We had lights off time which we had to follow to avoid being punished) . Fun stuffs, hoho.
Meet Claudia. Hehe memang manja lah dengan dia. Best friends ma! Kih kih. Awesome, cool, fun personality :) We are still BEST FRIENDS. Teehee
Finally, meet my lepak gang.
The Indian guy with the black specs above is my close friend too, Dhinesh. We used to be like very close, especially during the SPM era. Currently, he's in Russia taking medicine.
Okayh, I have many other friends, who once became a part of my life, but the ones above are the main ones. Memang rapat. Kalau tak cakap sehari, tak boleh. Tu zaman dulu la kan, sekarang sume orang da busy dgn college life. If you notice, many of my friends are non-muslims. Sometimes I wonder why am I being placed in the position whereby I am surrounded with the people of different beliefs and religions. They are not just ordinary people who come into my life and leave like what we call "touch and go', but they are a part of my life. I love them. When I started joining usrah, I came to the realization that I was being placed among them so that I can be 'penyampai', maybe through me, they are able to know what's Islam is all about. I regretted the fact that I did not grab the chance to let them know about Islam, because me myself, I did not practice Islam thoroughly. When I turn my head back and look at all those times we spent together, I feel afraid if one day, I will be questioned by Allah the almighty about what I did to bring them into Islam. And what should I answer?
You know, friendship is beautiful, tetapi alangkah indahnya jika persahabatan itu berteraskan matlamat yang satu iaitu mencari redha Illahi. I am grateful the fact now I am surrounded by my happy circle, those friends who have never feel tired of giving me supports, motivations, reminders and explanations about Islam. Meet my happy circle:
NO MATTER HOW MANY TRIALS WE COME ACROSS (LIKE THE ONE ABOVE),
WE WILL BE OKAYH AS LONG AS WE HAVE EACH OTHER :) :) LAGIPON KAN ALLAH SENTIASA ADA UNTUK KITA. SO WHY WORRY? :) :)
OKAYH. In conclusion, choose the right friends as they are the ones that will determine who we are. Sebaik-baiknya, pilih lah kawan kerana agama mereka, bukan kerana harta, rupa dan ilmu mereka. Hopefully, our friendship akan sampai ke syurga Jannah. Amin.
Okayh, I have many other friends, who once became a part of my life, but the ones above are the main ones. Memang rapat. Kalau tak cakap sehari, tak boleh. Tu zaman dulu la kan, sekarang sume orang da busy dgn college life. If you notice, many of my friends are non-muslims. Sometimes I wonder why am I being placed in the position whereby I am surrounded with the people of different beliefs and religions. They are not just ordinary people who come into my life and leave like what we call "touch and go', but they are a part of my life. I love them. When I started joining usrah, I came to the realization that I was being placed among them so that I can be 'penyampai', maybe through me, they are able to know what's Islam is all about. I regretted the fact that I did not grab the chance to let them know about Islam, because me myself, I did not practice Islam thoroughly. When I turn my head back and look at all those times we spent together, I feel afraid if one day, I will be questioned by Allah the almighty about what I did to bring them into Islam. And what should I answer?
You know, friendship is beautiful, tetapi alangkah indahnya jika persahabatan itu berteraskan matlamat yang satu iaitu mencari redha Illahi. I am grateful the fact now I am surrounded by my happy circle, those friends who have never feel tired of giving me supports, motivations, reminders and explanations about Islam. Meet my happy circle:
NO MATTER HOW MANY TRIALS WE COME ACROSS (LIKE THE ONE ABOVE),
OKAYH. In conclusion, choose the right friends as they are the ones that will determine who we are. Sebaik-baiknya, pilih lah kawan kerana agama mereka, bukan kerana harta, rupa dan ilmu mereka. Hopefully, our friendship akan sampai ke syurga Jannah. Amin.















No comments:
Post a Comment