Patients in the clinic

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Banyak nya nikmat Nya

Assalamualaikum. Good morning. It's 7.15 am here in Galway, Ireland. It is still dark outside and I am waiting for the bus to come and fetch us. Masya-Allah, thank you Allah for still keeping me alive for another great day. I remember a quote, " Life gives you another chance by giving you another day". Thank you to Him for giving me another chance to keep chasing after His love, and know what is the real purpose of life. He is indeed the Most Merciful and Most Loving.

It is approaching winter. It begins to dark very early now, like 4 pm. For medical students here, it also means that we are getting closer to our big exams. All of us are preparing ourselves for the exams, studying intensively. Study study study all day long. If the brain can develop to become bigger like the muscles of the body, our brain can expand until it fills the entire head. Lol medic students. Anyway, Subhanallah, when I think of it, human brain is so amazing that it can continue to function normally despite of being fed so many medical terms, every single day. God is so amazing :)

Last night, I went to sleep quite early (10 pm hehe). Before I sleep, as I lay my head onto the comfy pilow, I thought to myself, is this the kind of life that I will go through for the next 5 years? Also during the entire years of becoming a doctor? Is it true that medical students do not have a life? (Rhetorical question)

Hehe harap-harap semua kepenatan ini dipandang oleh Nya dan tidak lah sia-sia. (Cheh bajet, baru first year je pon). Anyway, my kak usrah said that it is all depends on our niat. If all of these is done for the sake of Him, all of these efforts will indeed be counted by Him. Biarlah penat kerana Dia, bukan kerana dunia. Kerana kepenatan disebabkan oleh perkara keduniaan hanyalah sementara dan merugikan. 

Ya Allah, do not let me go astray. Give me the chance to do everything for the sake of You. Amin. 
P/S suka tengok poster nih (refer below). Chaiyok shireen!



No comments:

Post a Comment