Patients in the clinic

Sunday, May 1, 2011

CINTA FITRI IN MALAYSIA?

OMG OMG!
My favourite sinetron will be on screen in Malaysia soon. On tv9, at 12 pm starting on the 8th of May. I love the dude in the sinetron ( Teuku Wisnu). And the girl too, Plus, the girl's name is Shireen, same as mine, Haha. But wait a minute, i can't watch it. I'll be having classes during these period. Awww sad.
Its okayh. I already met the hero in this sinetron before, on my way to Surabaya, on the airplane.  He was sitting at the back of my seat. I still remember looking at him through the space between the seats throughout the entire journey, like a total stalker. He was sleeping though, like a charming prince. Haha seriously. He looked more good looking in real life.
Here are some pictures of the watak utama starring in the sinetron,.




Okay tu jer, Nak out. Nak sambung baca chemistry. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment