Okay I just got back from my kampung this evening. Throughout my stay in Muar, Johor, me and my other siblings ate non-stop. We had sambal udang, sup kerang for lunch on saturday. On the evening, we were treated with pudding, murtabak, jagung bakar, rojak and air soya. Kayh that night, we ate the same thing we had for lunch. But still, delicious! The next day, whoaa, BIG BREAKFAST. Bihun goreng, putu mayam, putu buluh, kuih muih and many more (to tell the truth, the table was full of food, no empty space left).
I was eating like the lady in the picture below except that I was being more polite. Haha.
Then I packed all my stuffs as we were leaving kampung that evening, after lunch. Before leaving Muar, I ate ice-cream chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavoured. Yummy. I have not been eating this much for such a long time. My brother said he was going to get a fever, after eating too much.
Well, hopefully he's okay now. Anyway, I am going to miss my grandma's sambal udang. It's okay. I shall continue my mission of becoming an excellent IB student in KMB even though that requires me to eat food from DS. Marilah! Bangkitlah! ( singing batch song.. and trying to get myself back into IB mode)
P/S: He replied my message. Yippie. You brightened up my day. Lalalala.


No comments:
Post a Comment