Patients in the clinic

Friday, December 23, 2011

Going to the Universal Studio Singapore tomorrow :)

Assalamualaikum, salam satu Malaysia. TEEHEE. 
Okayh, Alhamdulillah, Thanks to Allah for making our journey to Johor a safe one. We have arrived safely in Tune Hotel in Johor Bahru. To be honest, I don't feel right to go on a vacation while I have all the workload still waiting to be touched :( 
Well, when I think again, this is the time I have been waiting for,  spending my time with my beloved ones, my family! Who knows this might be the last time spend some quality time with my family before going off to Ireland next year (hopefully i passed my IB and will be offered to study in Galway, Amin). 
Here is the story of our journey today :)

After packing our bags, we headed to Cyberjaya to pick up my brother after Zuhur and yeah, we departed to Johor :) It was raining quite heavily, and I fall asleep in the car after tired of brain-storming for the points for my TOK essay (sadly I had to re-think of my TOK points due to some reasons). I read a bit of biology (trust me only 2 pages then i stopped reading) then I was brought away by the memories in Acheh (I still can't get over the memories until now). 

After we arrived in Johor Bahru, we ate in Singgah Selalu Restaurant. There were many varieties of food available here.

We were waiting for our food! (Before eating)
Tadaa! The food we ordered  has arrived!
 Oopps someone was having a good time drinking her Lychee Kang.


At the end, my brother finished my Kwetiau Goreng Seafood and my sister finished my Lychee Kang (I am not a big eater like the rest). And we went back to our hotel feeling happy and full. Lalala. Nah not really. Arghh TOK TOK TOK (sori for the randomness).

Hmm my sisters and my mother are now sleeping. I bet my brothers and my dad in the room next door has also fall asleep. We have to wake up at 5 tomorrow as the shuttle which will be taking us to Singapore will be here at 6.30a.m. Please pray for our trip. I hope that this trip will somehow benefits all of us and we all can gained something from this trip. To the person I have mentioned that I might be bringing souvenirs from Singapore for you (you know who you are), let's not get your hopes too high (I did not manage to change my money to Singapore Dollar). Hehe.

Ok i have to go sleep now. Btw, we have to sleep with 4 people on one freaking bed. Hopefully, my sis will not push me off the bed (=.='' annoying sister).

P/S: I miss FB. Me and my sis had a deal that we will not activate FB at least until we have finished our exams, which is quite impossible. Her SPM is almost at the end of next year =.='' Well let's see how she will survive without her FB. I will win, definitely. 

~GUDNIGHT~





No comments:

Post a Comment