Patients in the clinic

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Singapore with the family :)

Assalamualaikum. We are now currently in Muar, Johor, staying in my grandparent's house. It was very a tiring day yesterday. After spending one whole day in Universal Studio Singapore (USS), we headed back to Muar from Johor Bahru at 10.30pm. The journey from Johor Bahru (our hotel) to Muar took us 2 hours and 30 minutes by car (Plus the traffic jam due to christmas celebration) and we arrived at 2.30 a.m in the morning.  

 Here what happened yesterday.

7.00 a.m: We checked out of the hotel and gathered in front of the hotel to wait for our bus



We waited for more than half an hour for all the passengers to gather at the bus. Then we went our way to the Immigration to fulfil all the procedure to enter Singapore. 

10.15 a.m: After all the waiting, queing and running, we arrived safely in USS :) . I came across my favourite character, The KungFu Panda! (Jaw-dropping!)


11.00a.m: We went for the first attraction here. Welcome to Madagascar (A Crate Adventure)!!
It was a boat ride, with moving animations of the Madagascar character. It was fun and relaxing.








12.00: The fun continues with the 4D Shrek adventure. Princess Fiona's castle was very magnificent and huge! You will definitely know how the castle looks like if you have already watched Shrek the Movie.








At first, I was not convinced with the act by the 3 piglets, the Pinocchio and the talking mirror. Then, I was surprised with the amazing 4D animation awaiting for us in the cinema. The whole family enjoyed the show. It felt so real and it was like you could the see the ogre talking in front of your very eyes.

After that, we went on the Enchanted Airways, which was a mini-roller coaster. Phew, it was not that thrilling, but it was still exciting.

Then, we went to the Waterworld, whereby we could see the thrill action by the 'stunt people' . The jet-skiing part and the fire-gun explosions were awesome. There was this part when the stunt man fall from a building as high as 3 storey floor into the water. Luckily we sat at the back (well, not so in front), or not we would be splashed with water by the stuntmen.   




We continued our adventure with Canyon Flyer. We queued for the ride for more than one hour. I was feeling very exhausted. It was worth it even though the ride only lasted for 2 minutes. The excitement doubles as we got to ride the Canyon Flyer when it was raining :D

There are too many things to be shared regarding yesterday's trip. So, to make it easier, I will just upload the pictures instead of describing each event in details.

We took this picture while it was raining. We started feeling cold and hungry.

A trip to Egypt. LOL


BUMBLEBEE YO. I AM PROUD TO BE A BUMBLEBEE-IAN

A trip to Hollywood? :D





We ate here!

Christmas performances

Roller-coaster!









The best daughter award? Pleasse =.=


We went for all the bumpy rides and I managed to survive all of them. I screamed at the top of my lungs (even my small brother did not scream) when riding all the roller coasters. At the end of the day, I lost my voice and stayed quiet throughout the entire journey in the car. The transformer ride was so-freaking-awesomely-amazing and it was definitely a thumb up. Alhamdulillah. I am so grateful to Allah that He gave us the chance to go spend our time here. The chance to go here for a vacation is not the chance we can easily get. I do hope that USS will build a more proper and comfortable mosque whereby Muslims women and men can pray in a separate room. Overall, it was a blast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment