Assalamualaikum. How is everyone? Whenever I feel like sharing what's in my mind, I decided that it might be a good idea to share it here, rather than sharing it with other people (Well they have better things to do than to listen to my stories).
Have you ever feel like you have done your best to help the people around you and you expect them to do the same thing in return? And things do not actually turn up like you hope it to be? Well, I used to experience that a lot. For example, I like giving birthday presents to my friends and sometimes I expect to get presents from them too. I know, it is so childish of me. Last year, I thought everyone in the class have forgotten about my bday. No one actually wished me, and they ignored me for the whole day (no bday song too T.T). At night, I just sat sadly alone in the room and ate all the chocolates I got from my family, and tried to ignore all the calls from my classmates. LOL. Then, later that night, I was bday-pranked by M10D girls (the story of the birthday prank is too long to be shared here). Ok, the moral of the story here, bersangka baik lah to the people around us, and do not expect things in return when doing good deeds. Allah sayang orang yang ikhlas :)
This reminds me of Hafalan Shalat Delisa movie I watched 2 days ago. Delisa tried hard to memorize her bacaan shalat (solat) as her ummi offered her necklace with D on it if she passed her prayer test (praktek shalat). Delisa is the type of girl who always expect things in return. After she lost everyone around her after the tsunami, she realised that all those kado(ganjaran) are not as important as the love from her ummi, her sisters and friends. It was the starting point for her to start doing things for the sake of Allah. For those who have not watch the movie, probably you can't really connect to the story I told you. You should watch the movie! Seriously :D There are many things in the movie that can teach you the real meaning of life.
I hope everything that we do is done with a sincere heart, and is done for the sake of reaching His ultimate love. Insya-Allah Allah will reward us later on in the after-life :)
OKayh, I have to eat dinner now. Masakan mak memang terbaik!
No comments:
Post a Comment