Patients in the clinic

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sihat, sebelum sakit.

Assalamualaikum. This might only be a quick post from me. I have to revise a bit on biology and econs tonight. I have been busy for the past two days. I stayed in the hospital for 2 nights, accompanying my sister who just had an operation to remove her appendix. Phew, after the operation, the surgeon said that her appendix almost burst. If the operation is done later than that friday night, I don't know what will happen to her. Alhamdulillah, she is now healing. Here are the pictures that were taken after her operation in Columbia Asia hospital (the next day).






I guess we loved her too much.We visited her many times during her stay in the hospital. Even our grandparents from Johor came all the way here to visit this girl. Now, she's home! The doctor said she can stayed in the hospital until tomorrow. But I asked her to just come back home, since she does not require any more treatment from the hospital. Pity her I guess, she has to climb the stairs very slowly. She could not even sneeze, coz it will hurt her wound.

So, I am very grateful the fact that God has given me a pink health, even though I am having a bit of flu. I hope that I can really appreciate the ni'mat of feeling healthy, by making full use of the time for my studies and ibadah :) 
THANK YOU ALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment