Patients in the clinic

Friday, May 18, 2012

The real journey begins

Assalamualaikum, it has been quite long since I wrote the last post (perhaps one month plus plus). I am now writing from my kampung sweet kampung. Alhamdulillah, it feels good to actually have time to sit down and spend time with the people I love after all the sweats, blood and tears of IB. But of course I miss my other family members in KMB (classmates, block E members and the list goes on).

When I was in the car last night (well the journey takes about 1 hour and half), I could not help listening to the intense discussions happening between my parents and my brother. The discussion was intense but so interesting that both me and my sister woke up from sleep just to listen to their conversation. I cannot really describe everything that my parents and my brother were discussing about, after all it's a serious family matter (no laughing matter I guess :P). But the conversation makes me realize how much my brother has changed, Alhamdulillah a change to the better, I suppose. I do not know how he could actually change himself to be a better person, but he is no longer the person he was a long time ago. He prayed at early times, earlier than me! He always shared about the sunnah and I can see how much he prioritize the religion more than other things.  And whenever me and my other siblings watch programs on the televisions (well our family likes reality shows),  he would tell us that those programs do not actually bring benefits to us. I would agree with him though. 
 Honestly, I used to really love sinetron, but all the tarbiyah in KMB taught me that I should really spend the precious times for something that benefits myself, something that will lead me to Allah. Okayh, back to the story. Sometimes I cannot believe myself that a person can change so much (referring to angah). But when I think back, it is just so easy for Allah. It is all depends on Him. Thanks to Him, Alhamdulillah.

Anyway, I really hope I can sustain my iman throughout the entire time at home. Oh my Lord, seriously I am now missing all the KULSEM moments in KMB. Trust me, it is going to take time for me to get myself used to the fact that there is no more KULSEM after the maghrib prayer. But, I always believe that reminders from Allah come in many different forms and ways. And the most important thing is, I have started to realize that there is so much things for me to do now at home. It is my responsibility, as a muslim, and as a sister, to share things that I have learned in KMB about Islam, to my other family members. Oh Allah, guide me please. I need you. Lead me to the right path :) Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment