Assalamualaikum everyone. It is the end of the week :) Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me the chance to still undergo the respiration process continuously days and nights, thanks to Him for allowing the air to enter these lungs and my body cells, thanks to Him for allowing this stomach of mine filled with sufficient food (more than sufficient I guess..), thanks to Him for allowing my skeletal bones to move whenever a force is exerted from the muscles, thanks to Him for allowing this brain to absorb the Biology and Chemistry notes I read, thank you Allah for the heart that beats continuously without rest, THANK YOU ALLAH. There is so much that You have given me, but there is very little of appreciation that I show towards Your kindness. YOU have given me such a comfortable life, but yet I still whine when tested with even a small challenge of life. No matter how much I whine, and no matter how much I let myself drifted away by the love towards dunya, YOU are ALWAYS THERE, pouring more and more of YOUR love to me. Subhanallah, He is so caring and loving towards us :) His love is unlimited and will not scarce.
You know, when scrolling down the Facebook Home page, it is sad to see some of your friends are left behind, in their own world, while you are walking one step ahead of them. That was just in Facebook Homepage, but what about those which are beyond our perception? In the real world, there are so many people out there living their lives without knowing the real purpose of life. Life is more than to find the right spouse, more than to find good jobs, life itself is a responsibility.
Based on my personal experiences, I have witnessed so many 'kejahilan' happening around me and yet I was not able to do anything to stop them (my friends) from repeating the same mistakes. They went clubbing, they drank alcohol in front of my very eyes, they did many other things that are against the religion (for example the most common is coupling). What have I done? Have I done my part? Will my effort be enough?
Hopefully Allah will open up their heart to see how beautiful Islam is. I always imagine myself being around them, talking about how amazing the religion is. Insya-Allah. I believe in Him, only He can give guidance to his slaves. He truly is the Best Planner.
No comments:
Post a Comment