Patients in the clinic

Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Nikah Storymory

Alhamdulillah, I officially have kakak ipar ber-adik 10. Ya Allah, I could not express how relief I am that everything went smoothly as planned. The nikah story begins like this...ONCE UPON A TIME...

I woke up in the morning, with a heavy head, thinking of what to wear during the big day.LOL. I finally decided to wear baju kurung KMB (I wore it when I was in KMB).Anyway, I do not want to steal the light in my brother's big event if I wear something new, nice and catchy (=.= perasan!)

Then, something happened in the morning. There was no more water coming out from the pipe. Oh no!! There were so many people in our home today. My mother was a bit panicked, but we managed to use the left-over water for everyone. Phew Alhamdulillah. Then, after discussing who go with who (there were many cars going to the mosque), we were on our way to the mosque. Masjid Besi, Putrajaya! 

Ehem, the "hantaran" people


I was so happy to meet everyone, gathering at the mosque. I got to meet Iman after quite a long time. We always meet each other once a year though. Anyway, yeaa Iman is a girl, hehe. She is my grandmother's brother's daughter. Do you get it? Yea, kinda complicated. She is very sweet and talkative. Even though she is still in form 5, surprisingly we could get along quite well. Here she is. She wants to be a doctor too :)

Haha! Wajah penuh cahaya iman. Sampai tak nampak muka.

After having a half-an hour chit chat near the water fall in the mosque area (while waiting for the juru nikah), finally the jurunikah arrived. Me, iman and her mother were surprised to see the 'juru-nikah'. He was so much younger than I imagine, seperti imam muda. Iman said to me maybe he himself is not married yet. Haha. His face is clean and clear, and he always smile to people around him (okayh not important =.='').

The big moment has arrived. I myself was having butterflies in the stomach. I was afraid that my brother could not do the lafaz nikah properly as he was not feeling well. You know, he was having fever on the day before. Then, the 'juru-nikah' started the event, and started giving 'khutbah nikah'. Me and Iman listened carefully as we also will have a family one day (soon.. hihi insya-Allah). The juru-nikah was very funny, we could not stop laughing. 

Then here come the first lafaz akad nikah, (dup dap dup dap, my heart races, I hold Iman's hand tightly)..

"Aku nikahkan kau dengan ...."
"Aku terima nikahnya...."

But... tettt. The first try failed. My kak ipar's dad's voice was not loud enough. 'Takkan bapak pengantin yang neves kot" juru nikah said.  Hilarious weihh.





After that, the 2nd try was attempted.

"Aku terima XXXX dengan mas kahwin...tunai".

Everyone burst into laughter. He missed the word 'nikah'. Oh man oh man. Rasa nak tergolek-golek gelak. 

The 3rd try failed too. This time, we remained silent. Kesian la plak along, berpeluh-peluh nak lafaz akad. 

The 4th one succeed. I felt like I was the happiest person in the mosque when the juru-nikah said 'sah'. Haha. Alhamdulillah. Rupanya, nak lafaz nikah pun susah jugak eh =='' . 

After the nikah, ada shooting pulak. Entah la untuk apa. Siap berlakon ayah pengantin perempuan dengan along. My parents said nanti masuk tv. I don't really know the details. 

The event ended with makan-makan and photoshoot sessions with the family. Penat giler senyum time amik gambar. Balik rumah terus solat dan tidur. Pastu, me and the girls had this 'inai session' in the afternoon. The wedding photos will be uploaded soon jika rajin. 

Anyway, welcome to our new family member Kak Aroneb. Hope you can bear with us yang banyak ragam dan suka makan. Nanti kena selalu spare some money untuk belanja kteorang makan kat luar. Joking =.= . Last word, thank you Allah for these joyful moments. Alhamdulillah. 

-budak-hapi-bernama-Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment