Patients in the clinic

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saya da graduate ^.^

Assalamualaikum. Good morning everyone :) Yesterday was a tiring day, but it was filled with such joy and happiness that I felt very grateful the fact that I got the chance to go through it. Meeting my classmates again after quite some time, was the best thing that happened to me yesterday. And of course other friends too (hehe). 

Nothing have changed much about them. Zaki is the same diva Zaki. Emir is the same annoying Emir. Amirah is the same gorgeous princess. Hajar is the same person who likes to talk about sport. Ijam is the same cute Ijam, but maybe slimmer this time :P. Naim is the same person yang suka mencelah masuk time orang sume amik gambar. Nawal is the same innocent person, with such a sweet smile. Err I can write pages about every single of them, but trust me it will never end.

See, the same Emir with the same face expression :P

When we wanted to enter the hall, everyone helped each other to ensure that everyone was wearing the graduation robe the right way. Mine was a bit too big (or maybe I was too small), and it kept on falling down from my shoulders. Hajar and my other sisters siap datang tolong pinkan sume. Comel, heee (agaknye camtu rasanya biler ada kakak) :) :) .

Tadaaa I present you, my usrah-mate, classmate, IRP-mate, deskmate, Nawal Aisyah..


Thanks for all the supports you have given me. Even though we might not be flying together to Ireland (like we always dream of, like being housemates and naik flight same2), but I believe Allah knows what is the best for both of us. Thank you sebab tak pernah jemu pujuk ajak pegi solat dhuha hehehe (segan biler pkir balik) ^.^ 

And thanks to my other sisters of M10D, the Gegirls.

Dari kiri, Nana, Hana, Budakhapi, Fatin :P

   
Err ahli baru gegirls ><   



Dari kanan, Hanis, Fatin comel, Hajar

Besties


Sbelah kiri ni ada bisnes serunding, yg tengah ni anak pemilik butik baju. Hoho :P

Actually ada banyak lagi gambar. Hey look at this.

Hehe yang ni kena besar sket,

Tahniah kat yang sebelah kanan tu, ketua kelas kteorang NCR!! Ni da kali berapa la dia ni masuk paper. Hehe good job. Semalam kteorang berdiri dan bersorak time anda sedang terima award kat atas pentas. Nampak tak? Hee..

Alhamdulillah, syukur ke hadrat Illahi, kerana atas berkatNya, kami semua berjaya mengharungi 2 tahun IB. Jalan ini bukanlah jalan yang mudah, but You have given us the strength to endure it. 

O Allah, please unite our hearts sampai bila-bila and please bless our journey. Amin. 
P/S I love m10D always :)



No comments:

Post a Comment