Patients in the clinic

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Life oh Life

Assalamualaikum. Good morning. It is a very cold morning. I woke up with freezing hands and feet, starving for heat. Allahu Allah, out of many people in the world, Allah wants me to experience how it feels to live in such extremely cold weather. This is my first winter experience, and oh well trust me it is  not something that I would be looking forward to experience again. I have not seen real snow so far (I have seen ice rain tho). Masha Allah, the fact that I see the process of formation of snow with my own two eyes, it's amazing. It was like the ice are being produced by a bunch of clouds. It is like a super gigantic ABC machine.. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G... God is just AMAZING. 

O well, next week we have exams. Super important exams. I have been stressing out all this while, but last night, I came to the realization that I have to aim more than to get good results. If that's the only thing that I was aiming, it will be such a waste, cause that's the only thing that I will get. So I have decided that I just want to work super duper hard, so that I can show to ALLAH that this is my jihad. This is what I do for Islam, this is my effort for Islam. I want to show that Muslims can also get first class honor. I want to study with all my effort, because that's what muslims do. There was this one video I watched, this guy said that " As a muslim, you don't have a choice but to do your very best". So, I am going to do my very best, and I will leave it all to God to decide what's best for me. 

O Allah, give me the strength. Let YOU be the only reason for my every movement, breath, foot step, tears and EVERYTHING ELSE.. 

2 comments:

  1. wah ireland dah salji,,best2. kat volgo ni entah bila nak salji, kat moscow n nizhny da salji kot,,haha,,skrng kan cuaca cam mid autumn lg,,tp camni la lagi best haha :D

    good luck winter! seniors kitorng kata winter nnt senang lapar, kna mkan byk,,tp problemnya mkanan jd mahal,, :/ tau2 je,,haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai anonymice!!!! haha tak comel langsung nama. ireland blum salji :( cme hujan ais. tapi tu pon da sejuk giler.. tak salji pon tkpe kot. hee :)

      Delete