It has been a long time since I wrote a new entry.
I guess it's not really about how much you write, it's about how much a post can bring an impact to anyone, at least to me.
It's summer holiday. The trip to Turkey was such a humble experience. I was quite surprised with what I saw here, the Islamic value is about to fade away from the Muslims. I am afraid that one day, that people will only feel the existence of Islam from big luxurious mosques, not from the Muslims themselves. It would be a shame to imagine the next generations living without knowing this beautiful religion, knowing what the religion is all about.
I was very amazed with the beauty of the mosques in Turkey. There was a sense of calamity that I cannot explain. It feels like I could live here forever. In one of the mosques we visited, we met an Indonesian woman who got married to a Turkish man, and currently pregnant with their second child. Their first daughter speak Turkish language very fluently. We were inspired with her marriage story, a beautiful story indeed. It was like the moment when, we could see the light at the end of the tunnel, of our MMZ mission. Nah.
Now, I'm home. There were many things happening here at home, the latest was Cadbury event. We could feel the panicking emotions here and there from the Muslims here, the story was on the news, on the newspaper.
If this story reaches Ireland, I am sure Sylwia will be talking to me about this. I love having conversations with Sylwia, about Islam, about Muslims around the world, about everything. They always are an eye opener, it makes me think. It's like she has been muslims way earlier than me (before I was born).
I remember the last conversation we had about some of the Islamic scholars we know. I told her that Nouman Ali Khan is a bit too strict, especially regarding the interaction between females and males. She explained to me one by one about why some people can be strict about this issue, it is a small thing that can bring to a big disastrous problem!
That very night I sleptover at her house, we watched Mufti Menk's lecture before we went to sleep. I was smiling all the way to sleep, to have felt being accompanied with such a beautiful company, with such a beautiful piece of advice to end the day.
I wish one day, I can live with a partner that constantly lead me back to Him (lol partner). What else you can look for in this life, besides having a good company who reminds us about the life after this life, our destination. Luxuries, good food do not guarantee a good life after this dunya. I'm afraid I will be drown in this worldly life if I don't have a good company.
Oh Allah, grant me good companies now, and in the future.
Before I end this, thank you Allah for the good news, Aleesya's going to have a little brother/sister! Aleesya's grandpa is the happiest, to be honest. I will not be here during the delivery, but I will make sure the future baby likes me more than kakdik. The battle begins. The battle of love.
:) oh Allah make this holiday a beneficial one, to the soul and others' souls. Ameen.
p/s I met a good company recently :D
my heart smiles :)
No comments:
Post a Comment