Patients in the clinic

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cold heart

My heart is feeling cold. I am hugged by nothing but loneliness and emptiness. There are things that you can't explain, but you know that your heart is in need of some heat, some comforting words. But you know, as I tend to rely more on other people, it have came to me that they will never succeed in giving me what I am searching for. Sometimes you get frustrated and sad, and disappointed.

What I am looking for in this life? Will this dunya ever satisfy you and me?

Sometimes you have a lot of friends around you, but there is emptiness within you.
Sometimes you have a lot of money, but there is no happiness.
Sometimes you are successful in your career, but you feel that it is never enough.

Because the real happiness can only be found in the after-world. The happiness that you find in this dunya is not long-lasting. Don't ever be tied in the knot of this dunya. It will bring you down and you will feel sick. This world is a test. 

Even your closest friends can be the ones who turn their back from you. You will feel weak when they leave you.
When you rely solely on Allah, you know He will never leave you.

Oh Allah, let my heart be attached to YOU only.
Let me be strengthen by YOU only.
Let YOU be the reason behind my smiles and tears.

Oh Allah,
don't leave me alone.
I am helpless without YOU. 

Oh Allah, 
let me be near YOU.
let me become a better muslim.
let me become a stronger muslimah.

Oh Allah, 
guide me to the right path.



No comments:

Post a Comment