Assalamualaikum. Heee. I did not have the time to write a new post yesterday. Well, currently, me and my sisters (fine, Daniel too :P) are busy making a video for our daddy's upcoming birthday. Fuh, all the pictures-snapping and voice-recording, it kinda takes some time to make a really good video. Even though we are not that good, we want to try our best to please our father on his 48th birthday. We might be done with it tonight, insya-ALLAH. I might upload it as soon as it's ready to be watched :)
By the way, I wanna share something that happened to me in the morning. As the clock stroke almost 12, I was surprised to get a FB message from a friend, saying that our TOK teacher had been trying to reach my phone but failed to do so as my phone was out of battery. I realized that I got many missed calls, included from my class rep and from my TOK teacher. I had butterflies in my stomach as I felt like something was not right. With a trembling hand, I quickly reached my sis's phone and dialled my teacher's numbers.
THEN... I found out that she has rejected my essay as I did not cite for one of the quotes in the essay. I had to fix it and re-upload it within 2 hours. At first, I was kinda okayh with it, until I realised that I did not have my pin number with me, it's in KMB! My heart almost stopped pounding. It is just not possible to drop by KMB just to get the pin number =.=. It's too time-consuming. Plus, I did not want to call Dr Saidah, I was too scared. Well, she might be on holiday and I did not want to disturb her.
I took a deep breath, I said to myself, no matter what happen, I just had to get the pin number within the 2 hours. I was informed that the Math HL students are still in KMB as they have a class tomorrow (Class during the holidays? Waaaa!). And I tried to reach all the girls who take Math HL, and all of them did not answer my calls T.T . Seriously, at that particular time, I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I sat down alone, at the corner of the room and did not stop praying to Allah so that He will ease everything for me.
Then, again, I reached my phone and started dialling Dr Saidah.
"Tett tett tett, the number you have called cannot be reached, please leave your message after the tone.".
I redialled and the same voice turned up. Noooo. Dun give up! I said to myself....
I redialled and the same voice turned up. Noooo. Dun give up! I said to myself....
Hoho. Then the third time I called Dr Saidah, she answered it. Alhamdulillah she was such in a good mood :) :) Her voice was as soft as her heart. Hehe. She even texted me the pin and the personal code. She is such a nice woman. May ALLAH bless her always :D
Fuh, I did not know why I felt so nervous when it all happened. Anyway, I learned many things from what happened this morning, included:
First, always seek help from Allah and always BELIEVE that ALLAH will help you. He is the BEST listener ever :'')
Second, I must learn to be more calm in facing the challenges of life. Relax, but think fast :) Hehe.
Third, please learn to always bring your personal things with you in case of the arise of the unexpected things.
Forth, always expect the unexpected.
Fifth, always charge your phone when it is out of battery =.=''
Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for the great reminder :) :)
Have a good night everyone, take care.
XOXOXO
Love, Shireen.
No comments:
Post a Comment