Patients in the clinic

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Call upon Me.

Loneliness. I surely am being tested. It cripples into my heart, causes it to crinkle a bit by bit. 

Suddenly I feel so alone that I need someone to always be there with me, to comfort me. What is this feeling? I have always be independent before this, walking home alone, doing the groceries alone, eating alone at the kitchen. Oh well, that's normal. I guess.

Now i have come to the fact that I feel so far from God more than ever before. How could I think of human beings more than his/her/their Creator?
He is near, but I distant myself from Him.
He gave so much love, but my heart is full of ignorance.
He was there all the time, but all these time, I was searching for something else.

I cried and I cried.
Her soft voice talked to me, and I began to smile.
"Salthill, yuk!"
"Err..."

I rushed there after Asar prayer.
There I was, on a sunny day, at the beach,
With an ice cream truck nearby us,
I looked and I looked,
A sacrifice that has to be done,
no more ice cream this month.
(Ehhe)

We talked and talked.
I told her about what I heard from the ceramah this morning, about An-Naba' .
What an amazing surah.
Naba' means a very big news. It's about the Day of Judgement.
The Day that determines the future.
The future that lasts forever.



Life is just too short, you know.
Too short to be wasted for something that does not benefit you.
Not just you, your Deen, your future eternal life.
You live just for Islam.
And YOLT (you only live twice), not YOLO (you only live once).

So, you just have to keep moving,
and do your best for Islam.
That includes passing your exams with flying colors!

Surround yourself with the people who will never demotivate you,
The people who will always bring you to Islam.
No matter how much you struggle within yourself.






I am still searching for myself.
Still trying my best.
Will you help me?
Raise me up, when I fall.




He says: " Call upon Me, and I will respond to you" (40:60)

To YOU, I pray. To YOU, I seek help. Only YOU.


P/S Exams, here I come. Spring Camp tooooo, missing everyone so badly :')

No comments:

Post a Comment